Initial Evaluation (CPT 90791): 60 min – $250
Psychotherapy (CPT 90837): 55 min – $225
Psychotherapy (CPT 90834): 45 min – $175
*Phone sessions, available at 15-minute increments at the hourly rate, are not reimbursed by insurance.
I also have the ability to conduct HIPAA-compliant and secure telehealth sessions.
If you require intensive case management, including frequent collaboration with other providers and family members or referrals to treatment programs, this time will be billed at the hourly rate in 15-minute increments.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to clarify coverage of mental health services prior to your first appointment.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance rate? If so, what is it?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need to have written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I have out-of-network benefits, and, if so, how do I request reimbursement for services?
I accept cash, check, and credit cards as forms of payment. Please inquire if you are using a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account. I request to keep a credit card on file in the case of missed appointments, per the cancellation policy. Payment is due in full at the time of your session. If necessary, you will be provided a receipt and other paperwork as necessary to submit to your insurance for reimbursement of out-of-network benefits.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged the full rate of the session. Insurance does not reimburse missed sessions.